TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- 1. By viewing or using Predictions provided here by Pedibet.com along with our Betting tips here on our website or any of our affiliate sites, pages, accounts and/or signing up on the website, you agree to be bound by and to comply with our
- these Terms and Conditions;
- our Cookies Policy.
Please read the Terms carefully and if you do not accept the Terms, do not use the Website. The terms provided here are also subject to change any time without prior notice.
- 2. There would be the need to change Terms and our conditions from time to time for a number of reasons (including complying with applicable laws and regulations, and regulatory requirements as well as we deem fit in order to satisfy our users). As changes would be made, you are therefore advised to review the Terms on a regular basis. All major updates on the Terms and conditions and their dates of effect would be posted on the site. Should you have any issues or should any change made be unacceptable, please you are thereby advised to close your account with us and desist to play by our picks and predictions. However signing up to Pedibet.com as well as playing by our picks indicate an agreement with our Terms and Conditions and our policies.
- 3. Please note that references used such as “you”, “your” or the “user” refers to any person using the website or the services of Pedibet.com and/or any of our affiliate sites as well as all signed up persons while “we” “our” and “Pedibet.com” refers to Pedibet and its management.
- 1. Website accessibility
- i. To easily and comfortably use this website. You should make sure that the content provided here on this website is not prohibited in you country as you are ought to comply with your law and regulations in your jurisdiction
- ii. We advise that to use this website, you should be at least 18+. We at Pedibet will try our possible best to enforce its responsible gambling policies. We refuse to accept any responsibility or liability if any user uses the Pedibet.com and its affiliate site with the intention of deliberately avoiding the relevant measures, laws, policies and regulations in place.
C. PEDIBET PREDICTIONS TIPS/PICKS
- 1. Our predictions Tips/Picks
- Pedibet in our capacity will provide predictions at its best and guarantee our clients a reasonable guarantee on our predictions by ensuring that we reduce risks in our best capacity.
- Pedibet will not be responsible for failing outcomes of matches as all predictions and match analysis end before the match is played and final outcomes are decided on the pitch. Information on the site should not be relied upon absolutely when placing bets and making picks. Bets are ultimately made at users own risk and discretion.
- Pedibet will not also be responsible for users’ individual discretional accumulations as we provide accumulations in our daily mails, Free tips, super single, banker and others .
- We and our whole team will make sure to give timely updates on matches that we see as not going to be good if time permits to help in reducing the risk of sport betting
- Our tips are accurate as we make sure to put all needed analysis together, so using it should be be a problem.
- 1. Our predictions Tips/Picks
D. ACCOUNT USAGE
- 1. Application
- All our users must be over 18+ years to sign up with Bet. Pedibet reserves the right to ask for proof of age from any user and suspend their account until satisfactory documentation is provided. Pedibet takes its responsibilities in respect of under age and responsible gambling very seriously.
- Pedibet will confirm a user’s account by posting email verification to the user. Users only get correspondence after email verifications have been confirmed. Please note that Pedibet does not request for users information on the verifications of accounts. NOTE: We only make requests for such information to confirm subscription payments on our Basic and Premium plan packages
- By accepting the Terms and signing up to use the Website and Predictions you hereby agree that we shall be entitled to conduct identification, credit and verification checks periodically that are required by applicable laws and regulations and relevant regulatory authorities for use of the Website and our Services generally. Also by signing up you agree to provide all such information as we require in connection with such verification checks. We shall be entitled to suspend or restrict accounts of users in any manner that we may deem in our absolute discretion to be appropriate, until the relevant checks are completed to our satisfaction.
- Users may open only one account. Information accessed by you on the Website (including results, predictions, and odds) is for your personal use only and the distribution or commercial exploitation of such information is strictly prohibited. Should we identify any user with more than one account or users reposting and sharing exclusive information explicitly, we reserve the right to treat any such accounts as one joint account or expressly delete such accounts where necessary.
- Users are advised to keep accounts up to date to ensure that continue to receive emails, notifications and also make themselves eligible to partake in promos.
- 2. Account Details
- Pedibet will allow all its users to choose their own username and password combination. Users must keep this information confidential as you are responsible for all activities on the account.
- Once an account has been upgraded to a plan, subscription begins( whether or not you make use of odds provided, Do not have access to your account, forgot password).
- If, at any time, you feel a third party is aware of your user name and/or password you should change it immediately via the Website. Making use of the “forgot my password” option.
- Your Current Subscription status will always be displayed on the dashboard of users accounts.
- 3. Personal Details
- By signing up, users have entrusted us with their emails and subscription details, we are therefore obligated to protect the information of our users.
- 4. Closing of account
- You may stop using the Services, close your Pedibet Account, and cancel these Terms at any time by contacting us at Pedibetinfo@gmail.com and providing sufficient information for us to verify your identity. Notwithstanding the preceding, if there are any pending transactions relating to your Pedibet Account when we receive your deactivation notice, we will close your Pedibet Account promptly after such transactions are completed. Your termination of these Terms will not affect any of our rights or your obligations arising under these Terms prior to deactivation.
- Upon the deactivation of your Pedibet Account, we will place on hold the funds in your Pedibet Wallet, if any. If you do not use the Services for a certain period, applicable law may require us to report the funds in your Pedibet Wallet as unclaimed property. If this occurs, we may try to reach you with your contact details shown in our records. If we are unable to reach you, we may be required to deliver any funds in your Pedibet Wallet to the applicable state as unclaimed property. The specified period to report and provide funds varies by state but usually ranges between two and five years.
- The Account can be re-activated by Admin, but through the request from the customer, by following the procedure of sending a mail to: Pedibetinfo@gmail.com.com and stating reasons for re-activation. Pedibet is under no obligation to reject such a request.
- Provisions of these Terms that, by their nature, should survive termination of these Terms will survive termination of these Terms.
- 1. Pedibet will actively monitors traffic to and from the Website. Pedibet reserves the right in its sole discretion to block access where evidence indicative of automated, robotic or programmed activities are found.
- 2. Pedibet reserves the right to restrict access to all or certain parts of the Website at its discretion.
- 3. Pedibet may alter or amend the products offered via the Website at any time and for any reason.
- 4. From time to time, all or part of the Website may be unavailable for use by you because of our maintenance of the Website and alteration or amendment of any of the Website categories. We will ensure that proper notice is given prior to the unavailability of such parts.
F. OUR LIABILITY
- 1. Pedibet does not accept any liability for any damages, liabilities or losses which are deemed or alleged to have arisen out of or in connection with services, picks and predictions on the Website or its affiliates.
- 2. While Pedibet endeavours to ensure that the information on the Website is correct, Pedibet does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information and material on the Website. The Website may contain typographical errors or other inaccuracies, or information that is out of date. Pedibet is under no obligation to update such material. The information and material on the Website is provided “as is”, without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Pedibet provides you with the Website on the basis that Pedibet excludes all representations, express or implied warranties, conditions and other terms which but for these terms and conditions might have effect in relation to the Website.
G. OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- 1. The contents of the Website are protected by international copyright laws and other intellectual property rights. The owner of these rights is Pedibet, its affiliates or other third party licensors.
- 2. Any commercial use or exploitation of the Website or its content is strictly prohibited.
H. OTHER PROVISIONS
- 2. In no event will any delay, failure or omission (in whole or in part) in enforcing, exercising or pursuing any right, power, privilege, claim or remedy conferred by or arising under these Terms and Conditions or by law, be deemed to be or construed as a waiver of that or any other right, power, privilege, claim or remedy in respect of the circumstances in question, or operate so as to bar the enforcement of that, or any other right, power, privilege, claim or remedy, in any other instance at any time or times subsequently.
- 3. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions which shall remain in full force and effect.
- 4. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall create or be deemed to create a partnership, joint venture or principal-agent relationship between the parties and no party shall have authority to bind any other in any way unless expressly provided otherwise in these Terms and Conditions.
- 5. Pedibet shall not be in breach of these Terms and Conditions nor liable for delay in performing, or failure to perform, any of its obligations if such delay or failure results from events, circumstances or causes beyond its reasonable control including (without limitation) any telecommunications network failures, power failures, failures in third party computer hardware or software, fire, lightning, explosion, flood, severe weather, industrial disputes or lock-outs, terrorist activity and acts of government or other competent authorities. In such circumstances the time for performance shall be extended by a period equivalent to the period during which performance of the obligation has been delayed or failed to be performed.
I. REFUND POLICY
- For refund policy, please click on this link. Refund Policy
- Your account shall be used exclusively by you and you shall not transfer your account to any third party. If you authorize any third party to manage your account on your behalf this shall be at your own risk.
- Notify us immediately (using our contact details) if you become aware of any disclosure of your password; and be responsible for any activity on your wallet balance arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential, and that you may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure.
L. Email Notification
You want to receive regular electronic mails from us either daily or monthly or even occasionally. Your consent to receive notices electronically from us will be related to tips and betting. We may either be posting it to our website, or by email to the email address on your account..
M. Cookies Policy
- You may consent to know our cookies policy and how long your data stays with us, click on our cookies policy